Come Walk With Me fundraiser
Grab your walking boots, dogs, family or friends and step out in aid of Clwyd Special Riding Centre
In these surreal times it has never been more important that we look after our mental health and well being. The great outdoors continues to be a salvation for many, allowing us to appreciate our surroundings and to safely meet up with family and friends outdoors.
Now you can combine these benefits and help raise much needed funds for Clwyd Special Riding Centre through our 'Come Walk With Me' fundraiser. You organise a walk at a time and place of your choosing, and invite family and friends to join you in return for a charitable donation to the Centre.
The walk can be as long or as short as you like, with as many* or as few people as you can muster.
What you need to know
• You arrange the date, time, who to invite and the distance to walk at a location of your choice.
• Suggested donation: £15 per person or a donation of choice.
• Fundraiser closes 31 October 2021.
• *Please ensure you comply with the current Covid-19 regulations in your area at the time of your walk.
Share your story
We would love you to share and tag photos of your walk on our Facebook page: clwydspecialridingcentre
Use the hashtags:
How to donate
When your feet are rested and you are ready to make your donation, you can donate several ways:
• By cheque made payable to 'Clwyd Special Riding Centre'
• By BACS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details; or
• via our Virgin Money Giving page with the reference: CWWM
Don't forget you can boost your donation by 25p in every £1, at no extra cost to you, by agreeing to Gift Aid it. Simply complete and return this gift aid form.
Have fun, stay safe and THANK YOU for your support.